Wednesday, October 22, 2008

an amalgamation of awesome


Word! Above is the new promo for Season 5 of Lost. The idea of the show is better than its execution, but I'll be damned if this promo doesn't get me all excited again.


I completely own up to my dorkiness, and an animated parody with Superman and Batman is always going to make this fangirl smile. But what really gets me is the Batman voice, replicated to perfection. Once Batman says, "He dresses like A CLOWN," I can't stop laughing.


What if Wes Anderson made an attack ad for McCain? It would look like this and it would be awesome. (Note the yellow jogging suits!) Also included are fake ads from John Woo and Kevin Smith.


Here's the trailer for Zac Efron's 17 Again. I'm a sucker for these illogical body-swap movies -- Big, 13 Going on 30, Freaky Friday -- and although Efron looks nothing like Matthew Perry, I think the movie looks cute enough. But... is anyone else freaked out that Efron's character seems to be hitting on his daughter? An over-protective boy in high school? Isn't that an indicator of a crush?

No comments: