Monday, November 24, 2008

more mad men illustrations

I am going through some major Mad Men withdrawals -- Season 2 doesn't come out on DVD until July 2009, so AMC better start showing reruns soon. In the meantime, I'm converting J&G and Chad to the show, so hopefully rewatching Season 1 will soothe my eager heart. But lately, I just can't get enough of these Mad Men illustrations from Nobody's Sweetheart. It may just be me, but I think the following illustrations have improved since the ones I posted a while back. These are more Mad Men-specific, and the blocking is really quite beautiful.






For those who might be interested (ahem -- J&G), the Mad Men calendar is for sale (and is 40% until November 27th!). I plan to purchase the calendar in addition to the Hotel Babylon print (last one above). It's such a beautiful and haunting image, matching the scene from the series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. i doubt we'll be getting the calendar -but thanks for the suggestion.

j&g